- Tech Specs
Download PDFHeat Cell Fuel InstructionsWeight: 12.3 oz.
Dimensions: 3.5” diameter x 2 3/8” high
- Additional Info
- Contains no alcohol or mineral wool with formaldehyde
- Spill-resistant design
- Offers the heat of a gelled alcohol without the hazards
- Longer burn time offers lowest cost-per-use
- Easy to light and reusable
- Burns clean and odorless
- No offensive odors associated with gelled alcohols.
- Classified by NMFCA as a class 65 non-flammable
- Classified by DOT, HAZMAT, IATA, IACO, and US MAIL as non-flammable acceptable for Air-Shipments
- Spill resistant design reduces accidents and liability due to fire hazards
- Easily re-lit with no "flashback"
- Can be easily handled as a warmer in use
- Self extinguishes should it fall face down
- Classified as Non Toxic to marine life
- Medium heat-over 9+ hours as a warmer for buffets, cocoa, soups and sauces depending on conditions.
- High heat - Up to 4 hours as a cooker for buffet lines and emergency heat source depending upon conditions.
- EcoFuel is the only product to offer the heat of a gelled alcohol without the hazards.
- Achieve maximum temperatures quicker than other fuels.
- Longer burn time offers lowest cost use
- Easy to re-light at any time and condition.
- 1-2 Years Shelf life.
- Reduced shelf space and DOES NOT require special flammable storage cabinets.
- Always burns fuel at top of can providing consistent heat from beginning to end.
- Unaffected by heat or cold.
- All components are 100% Bio-degradable/inert.
- Safe for landfills.
- Does not affect Marine habitat.
- No Harmful Emissions, Not classified as an Air Pollutant.
- Environmentally Clean Manufacturing Facility generates Minimal Waste during manufacturing.